The Alumni Spotlight page features accomplishments of the members of the NPIAP Alumni Council.
Alumni Elizabeth Ayello PhD, MS, BSN, RN, CWON, ETN, MAPWCA, FAAN together with her group coauthored on Pressure Injuries in the Pediatric Population: Analysis of the 2008-2018
International Pressure Ulcer Prevalence Survey Data. Pressure Injuries in the Pediatric Population, Advances in Skin & Wound Care: June 2020 - Volume 33 - Issue 6 - p 301-306.
Click here to view the article.
Alumni Catherine Ratliff
PhD, APRN-BC, GNP-BC, CWOCN, CFCN together with her group published the Executive Summary of the Guideline they developed regarding the management of wounds in patients with lower extremity venous disease.
An Executive Summary. J Wound Ostomy Continence Nurs. 2020;47(2):97–110.
Alumni Barbara Pieper, PhD, RN, CWOCN, ACNS-BC, FAAN. Pieper, B., Sobeck, J., Kaljee, L., & Templin, T. N. A Descriptive Study Using an Intercept
Survey: Knowledge, Attitudes, Beliefs, and Behaviors About Systemic Antibiotic Use in
Adults Who Reported a Wound Within the Previous Year. Journal of Wound Ostomy &
Continence Nursing, 2020; 47(1), 20-25.
At the podium:
Several Alumni were Faculty for the NPIAP 2020 Annual Conference. We extend our appreciation
- Alumni Scott Bolhack, MD, MBA, CMD, CWSP, PCWC, FACP
- Alumni Michelle Deppisch, PT, CWS, FACCWS
- Alumni Evan Call, MS, CSM, NRM
- Alumni Karen Lou Kennedy Evans, RN, FNP, APRN-BC
- Alumni and Past President Aimee Garcia, MD
- Alumni and Past President Diane Langemo, PhD, RN, FAAN
- Alumni Jeffrey Levine, MD, AGSF, CMD, CWS-P
- Alumni and Past President Laurie McNichol, MSN, RN, CNS, GNP, CWOCN, CWON-AP, FAAN