Support Surface Standards Initiative
Explore what's new & discover what's in it for you!
Date: May 9, 2018
Presenters: Evan Call, MS, CSM (NRM) and Cindy Sylvia, MSc, MA, RN, CWCN
1. Explain the rationale of applying standards methodology to support surfaces;
2. Discuss the clinical significance of support surface standards in the decision making process of support surfaces at the micro and macro level;
3. Describe the implication of language as it relates to the framing of the standards work associated with support surfaces;
4. Identify four currently approved testing methods and review the clinical relevance of each test.
Your download is a PDF packet which includes:
1. A link to the webinar audio, posted on YouTube
3. Course information
4. Link to obtain CE credits (expiration date: May 9, 2019)